|Model||G3 BPAP System (G3 LAB)|
|Sound/Noise Level||< 28dB|
G3 BPAP System Model No:G3 BPAP System, Bi-level CPAP System, G3 LAB, Respiratory Insufficiency, COPD, Target Tidal Volume FunctionDescription: BMC G3 is a bi-level device to be used in sleep lab for treatment and titration of patients with sleep apnea and/or respiratory insufficiency.
- S/T Mode
The device follows patient's spontaneous breathing. However, if there is no inhalation for a certain period of time, the decive will give a forced ventilation to ensure the minimum ventilation volume.
- Target Tidal Volume Function
According to the patient's need, G3 can set the Target Tidal Volume and the device will automatically adjust the pressure support level to reach the preset tidal volume, so as to ensure better ventilation effect. According to the patient's need, G3 can set the Target Tidal Volume and the device will automatically adjust the pressure support level to reach the preset tidal volume, so as to ensure better ventilation effect.
- Auto Leak Compensation
The device detects the air leakage during treatment in real time and adjusts the baseline to ensure correct triggering and related functions.
- Inspiratory time control
Ti min and Ti max could be set independently, avoiding insufficient ventilation due to short inspiratory time. At the meantime, cases can be prevented where expiratory sensitivity is unable to meet due to large leak.
- PM2.5 filter box
Extra sensitive users can filter finer dust and allergens with the PM2.5 filter box.
- SpO2 sensor (OPTIONAL)
Finger sleeve type
Finger clip type
Intelligent comfort features
- Inspiratory / Expiratory sensitivity
8 grades of I Sens and E Sens optimize the compliance of the device with the patient.
The G3 series has a pre-heat feature, to warm your humidifier water up for ultimate comfort during cold, dry weather.
- Integrated heated tubing with intelligent Auto Humidity control
Integrated heated tubing with intelligent Auto Humidity control gives G3 maximum moisture while ensuring condensate in the tubing is not an issue.
- Excellent silence performance
BMC uses multi-stage noise reduction technology to ensure noise performance under 26 dB(A).
Modern design with a user friendly interface
- All new humidifier design keeps the G3 compact and attractive.
- Innovative PUSH water chamber is simple to use.
Water can be added without removing the water chamber for ease of use.
- Humanized UI Design
One button access to frequently used features
A 3.5" screen displays real-time data and waveform feedback in full color
- Accessory and supply reminder keeps your treatment healthy and effective.
- G3 has a clock, temperature and humidity monitor on stand-by, multi-purpose for convenience.
Powerful data transfer / retrieval solution
- SD Card
- iCode / iCode QR / iCode QR+
Various way of reviewing Sleep Report
- Quick Report through Device Screen
- PAP Link App
- Cloud Platform
- iCode web version (www.bmc-icode.com)
- RESmart nPAP Data Analysis Software (PC software)
- RESmart Software web version (www.icodeconnect.com/quick/info)
Complete optional accessories
G3 adopts a series of complete accessories to meet different usage scenarios and needs
- SpO2 Kit
- Cellular / WiFi Module
- Integrated Heated Tubing
- PM2.5 Filter Box