Sleep Diagnostic SystemsCareOne MediMart provides respiratory and sleep solutions that improve the quality of life.Sleep Diagnostic System is a full-featured polysomnography system that plays an important role in diagnosing sleep related disorders. The units are easy to use for patients at home.
A doctor could advise getting a sleep study if you experience symptoms like daytime tiredness, snoring, or unusual movements while you sleep.
Polysomnography is a technique that doctors employ during sleep studies to gather data on a subject's sleep-related bodily systems. The majority of polysomnography examinations are done overnight at a sleep centre, while some can be completed at the subject's residence.
The process can go more smoothly if you know what to anticipate from a sleep study. We examine in detail what polysomnography is and what it can tell us about your sleep habits.
Approx. Price: Rs 75,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Model Name/No.||YH-600A Pro, YH-600B Pro|
will bring you a whole new experience through the design of a wristwatch and simple operation. With this portable device you can perform sleep tests at home without having to wait in line to do sleep studies in a sleep lab. The comprehensive analysis software provides you with user-friendly sleep analysis and accurate diagnostic reports.
: 78 x 60 x 21 mmWeight
: 75 g (without battery)More Than Itself
- Colorful LCD display
- Wrist-wear design
- Multiple data transmission
- Real-time waveform display
- Light and easy to wear
- Friendly interaction and real-time display
- Professional analysis, easy to read
Polypro Portable H2 Series
Approx. Price: Rs 3 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
Product Details:BMC H2 series
will give sleep workers a new experience. The sleep monitoring system complies with the AASM standards and can realize multi-level applications such as sleep breathing monitoring, routine and scientific research of multi-channel sleep monitoring (PSG), determination of treatment plan and sleep scientific research, so as to meet different clinical monitoring needs.Optimized hardware platform
Powerful PC software features
- Innovative no screen design
- High Sampling & storage Rate
- Intelligent App displays all waveforms in real-time
- User-friendly operation interface
- Cross-platform data compatibility
- Remote cloud-based PSG online analysis
- Diversified & illustrated analysis report
Powerful data automatic analysis
- Automatic Sleep staging according to the latest AASM guidelines
- Sleep apnea, hypopnea and sleep-related arousal analysis
- PLM, ST and HRV automatic analysis
- The minimum SpO2: saturation analysis at night
- Snoring automatic analysis